Saturday, November 10, 2012

Gnome In The Wood


Hi everyone!  I recently came across another digital stamp artist who has a fun freebie challenge each month.  I'm a month behind this challenge but loved the image so much I couldn't resist inking it up anyways.  The image used on today's card is the Gnome In The Wood digital stamp by Birdie Brown.


My card base is Dark Brown layered with White Cardstock then Everyday Celebration patterned paper distressed around the edges. The shadow layer and strip are also Everyday Celebration patterned paper. The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers. I paper pierced around the edges and layered it on Dark Brown. To embellish the card I added a blue bow and square copper brads in each corner.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Gnome In The Wood (Birdie Brown)
  • Paper: Dark Brown and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Everyday Celebration Patterned Paper (CTMH)
  • Ink: Chocolate Distress Ink (CTMH), Copics E000, E00, E11, B21, B23, E23, E25, E27, E29, YG03, YG25
  • Other: Sponge, Square Copper Brads, Paper Piercing, Blue Grosgrain Ribbon and Mounting Tape

10 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,lovely image and design.xxx

Dora said...

Awww this is so cute Karen, I loove that sweet gnome, it's a darling :D Wishing you a lovely weekend xxx

Sonia said...

Adorable image and joyful colors^_^
Well done ^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Frea said...

Hi Karen, what a cute image! Love your card and the colour combination on the papers looks smashing!
I have a question for you, because I've seen the shipping rates, but have no idea what it would cost to send it to mee in the Netherlands. I really love that calender stand, but am afraid it would cost me an arm and a leg to get it here. Of course I would opt for the unassembled version since it would fit in an envelope. Thanks for your trouble hun! Hugs Frea

Frea said...

Hi Karen, back once more hehe! While you're at it, could you check for two of them as well? My sister might want one too! Thanks sweetie! Hugs Frea

Helen said...

what a great card. Regards, Helen

Sandra H said...

Hi Karen, Oh this is Awesome! great image xx

Kathy Bradley said...

Karen,
Your card is so, so cute! The little image just made me smile. I love all the pretty DPs and layers!

Judy said...

Hey Karen,

This is absolutely, positively adorable! I love the colors and papers. Just a fabulous card.

:)
Judy

Torico said...

Hi Karen,
Thank you for leaving a comment on the Birdie Brown blog. I'm glad you found me and you played with my digi.:)
Your card is beautiful. I love the layout and the distressed edges! Thank you for sharing!

Torico