Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Holly Jolly Christmas & D2D Blog Hop


Hi everyone! Welcome to the Designed2Delight November Reveal Blog Hop! The design team has been working really hard to create amazing projects to share using the new images so if you haven't already done so you'll want to grab your favorite beverage and a comfortable chair then head on over to Designed2Delight to start at the beginning. To visit the designers blogs simply scroll to the end of each post and click on the next thumbnail image! For the reveal I chose to showcase the Holly Jolly Christmas digital stamp by Designed2Delight.


My card base is Dark Green layered with White Cardstock then Victorian Walls and Ribbon Stripe patterned paper. I added a strip of Dark Herringbone Green patterned paper finished on one side using the Arch Lattice Punch. The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers. I paper pierced around the edge then layered the image on Dark Green Cardstock.  The sentiment comes with the digital stamp set and was punched out using the Large Oval Punch. I layered it on Dark Green cardstock and using my scissors trimmed around the edge. To embellish the card I added a big red bow and lots of large brass brads in the corners.

Thanks so much for blog hoppin' with D2D! We hope you will join our FREE Stamp of the Month Challenge. Remember, all New Release Digital Stamps will be on SALE until November 23rd, Details HERE.

For more inspiring ideas from this new release, please visit the other designers' blogs:


Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Holly Jolly Christmas (Designed2Delight)
  • Paper: Dark Green Cardstock (Bazzill), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Victorian Walls, Ribbon Stripe and Dark Green Herringbone Patterned Paper (Little Yellow Bicycle, Christmas Magic Collection)
  • Ink: Copics Y08, R24, R29, G94, G99, YR24, YR27, E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
  • Other: Stitching, Arch Lattice Edge Punch, Large Oval Punch, Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Large Brass Brads, Paper Piercing, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

21 comments:

krafty-kutz said...

Gorgeous! Love the super cute image xx

maria's knutselplezier said...

Marvelous picture of the Christmas bird!!!Love your card very much!!!

Greetings
Maria

Sonia said...

What a beautiful card,just lovely image and sooooo sweet^_^
Big hug dearest Karen^_^
Sonia

Imke said...

Adorable card, Karen. You choose my favorite. The birdbrain image. AND i like your coloring !

Marilyn said...

Fabulous card and that image just cracks me up... I think I'm going to have to go buy it!

*Jennyfer Leung* said...

Karen, your Xmas card is adorable and I love your coloring. I also love how the ribbon and the brads add the final touch to your card.

Faith S. said...

Karen, this card is stunning! The colors go so perfectly together, and I love the papers and layout! Thanks so much for being a part of the hop! I'm so thankful to have you on the team!

Kathy Bradley said...

Karen,
I just have to tell you your card made me smile. That image is so, so adorable! I love your very cute card - again, big smiles!

Divinity said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!! gorgeous combination of papers and details. TFS :)

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Karen this is so lovely and beautiful. And very very spcial.
Lovely greet
Marja

Kathy said...

This looks gorgeous Karen. Love the traditional colors and the brass brads, great combo. Colored beautifully!

Michelle said...

I just love this image!!! And you did a wonderful job with the coloring and your layout :)

deesdesigns said...

Karen, this is ADORABLE - your coloring is perfection! Love, Love, Love it!!!

Hanneke said...

What a cute card Karen! The image is cute and the DP is wonderful. I love the brads, they really are a nice detail. Hugs, Hanneke

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE your card is super cute!!! Great work!!!

Sandra H said...

Oh Karen this is gorgeous x

Rhonda Miller said...

This is such a cute card. I love the sweet image and layout.

ribenaruby said...

Hi, what a beautiful card, love the rich green! Ruby x

Gail said...

Karen - I like the stitching on your card - the entire card is colorful and beautiful - thanks for sharing! Gail
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Divinity said...

what a beautiful card! love the papers and the details :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

LOL funny! Oh that image is hysterical. I laughed out loud when I scrolled down the page and saw it. Awesome card, Karen!