Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2014 Calendar - JANUARY

 
Hi everyone! I'm still here... just having problems with blogger not uploading my photos but luckily I found a comment online about using the HTML mode instead of compose and I'm back in business again. Today I've my January 2014 Calendar Page to share.

The adorable Penguin coloring page used on this calendar page is by Elizabeth Dulemba. If you grab this or any of her other coloring pages be sure to link up your post in the Gallery then sign up for the weekly newsletter to see if your project is highlighted.
 

My calendar base is Handsome Hunter layered with White Cardstock then Ice Storm and Freezing Rain patterned paper stitched around the edges.  I added a piece of torn white cardstock to look like a patch of ice.  The image was printed on white cardstock and colored in using copic makers.  I embellished with two clear rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Penguin (Coloring Page)
  • Paper: Handsome Hunter (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Ice Storm and Freezing Rain (Chloe's Closet, Six Below Zero Collection)
  • Ink: Copics YR0000, YR24, YR27, G28, G29, BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78, T3, T5, T7
  • Other: Stitching, Tearing, Small Oval Punch, Crop-A-Dile, Clear Rhinestones and Mounting Tape

5 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

I have the same problem with Blogger and used the same solution as you did!

Your calendar page is so very cute - and so perfect for January.

Hugs, Kathy

jimlynn said...

Karen, this is so cute! Love the little penguin and the colors you used.
Lynn

Sonia said...

Just wonderful calendar page my friend^_^
The image is absolutely gorgeous and the paper are lovely^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Karen, this is gorgeous and your penguin is the cutest! January really sets the bar high. Awesome work.

Lau W said...

So cute calendar, love this little penguin !
xxx