Hi everyone! Are you crafting this weekend!?! I'm hoping to create a couple cards and get some scrapbooking done. Today I'm playing along with the December Free Stamp of the Month Challenge at Delightful Inspiration. The beautiful image is the Tweet Birthday Gift digital stamp by Designed2Delight.
My card base is Blue Bayou layered with White Cardstock then Watermelon Ice patterned paper. The strip is Ice Cream Parlor patterned paper layered on White Cardstock finished on one side using the Arch Lattice Edge Punch. The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers. The sky was created by sponging Blue Bayou ink. I rounded a couple corners and layered the image on Blue Bayou. To embellish the card I added Double Stitched Blue Bayou Ribbon and some small gold brads in each corner.
I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
- Totally Papercrafts - ribbon
- Stamping With The Dragon - anything goes
- Stampin' For The Weekend - anything goes
- Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes
- Shelly's Images - anything goes
- Stamps: Tweet Birthday Gift (Designed2Delight)
- Paper: Blue Bayou (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Watermelon Ice and Ice Cream Parlor Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Two Scoops Collection)
- Ink: Soft Sky and Copics G40, G43, G46, BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78, T1, T3, T5, E000, E00, E11, E40, E42, E43, E44, YR24, R43, R46
- Other: Stitching, Arch Lattice Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Corner Edge Punch (EK Success), Sponge, Small Gold Brads, Double Stitched Blue Bayou Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape