Tuesday, January 15, 2013

You're So Special


Hi everyone!  This is a clean and simple card I created for my friends twin girls birthday.  The cute patterned paper was a holiday gift from my niece.  The image used on today's card is the Ballerina rubber stamp by Penny Black.


My card base is Close Cocoa layered with White Cardstock then strips of Nellie's Garden patterned paper. The image was printed on White Cardstock then layered on a Close to Cocoa tag finished with DMC White. The sentiment was printed on White Cardstock and die cut using the File Tab die. To embellish the card I added tons of stitching and a small copper brad in each corner.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Ballerina (Penny Black), You're So Special (Hero Arts)
  • Paper: Close To Cocoa (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Nellie's Garden Patterned Paper (Pebbles)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics E00, E25, E27, RV32, RV34
  • Other: Stitching, Small Copper Brad, Hole Punch, DMC White, File Tab Die-namics (My Favorite Things) and Mounting Tape

10 comments:

Is said...

Oh Karen, it's so beautiful! I love it!
Hugs from Spain

Lau W said...

Oh so cuuute image ! Love your card, superb colors !
xxx

Pat (mspfd) said...

OMgoodness, what a super fun and sweet image. Precious card--love how you incorporated the patterned paper into your design. Have a great day, Karen!

Sonia said...

Fabulous creation my dearest friend^_^
Gorgeous image and lovely papers^_^
Have a sweet day,
Sonia

Sandra H said...

Hi Karen, Oh this is just the cutest image and a great card xx

Kathy Bradley said...

Karen,
What a darling and sweet image - made me smile! Your card is adorable!!

jimlynn said...

Karen, this is adorable! Love that cute image and the tag on the card is fabulous.
Lynn

Hanneke said...

What a sweet card Karen! I really like the lay-out with the panels and tag. Hugs, Hanneke

Judy said...

Awww...Karen hun, I can see why you would've chose this image..it is so dog gone cute!! I love the stitching on the card..."deep breath..I can see right now, I'm going to have to get out the ole sewing machine. Super cute hun.

xo
Judy

Imke said...

What a lovely card, Karen. The stiching looks great and i like how you added the image on a tag. Very pretty !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...