Hi everyone! I'm not Irish but since St. Patrick's Day falls in March I decided to go with a shamrock theme for this months calendar page. The image is the Shamrock Plant coloring page. The patterned paper used in the background is this printable Shamrock digital paper.
My calendar base is Kraft layered with White Cardstock then the printable Shamrock digital paper layered with a torn strip of Green Cardstock. The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers. I cut it out with scissors and used a cutting blade to trim on the inside then mounted it over a small piece of torn Shamrock digital paper using mounting tape. To embellish the calendar I added two green rhinestones.
I'm entering this calendar page in the following challenges:
- Whimsy Inspirations - stitching
- Whimsical Designs - st. patrick's day theme
- Jen's Digi Stamps - going green
- Creative Belli - st. patrick'd day/green
- Milk Coffee - going green
- Wags 'n Whiskers - go green
- The Crafter's Cafe - st. patrick's day/green
- Digi Galore - st.patrick's day
- Stamps: Shamrock Plant (Coloring Pages)
- Paper: Kraft and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Green Cardstock (DCWV), Shamrock Digital Paper
- Ink: Copics E40, E42, E43, E44, YG03, YG07, YG17
- Other: Stitching, Tearing, Small Oval Punch, Hole Punch, Scissors, Retractable Blade, Mounting Tape