Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Bunny


Hi everyone!   Today I've another easter card to share.  This bunny looks so cute and cuddly I wanted to use soft pastel colors on my card, I love how it turned out!  The image and sentiment used on this card are both from the Easter Bunny digital stamp set by From The Heart Stamps.


My card base is White Cardstock layered with Angel Food Cake and Key Lime Pie patterned paper finished on one side using the Grass Edge Punch.  I stitched around the edge then added pieces of White Mulberry Paper.  The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers.  I stitched around the edge then layered it on Sahara Sand.  I sentiment was cut out using a scissors and layered on Sahara sand also cut using a scissors.  To embellish the card I added a pretty white bow and a pearl in each corner of the card base.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Easter Bunny (From The Heart Stamps)
  • Paper: Sahara Sand (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Angel Food Cake and Key Lime Pie Patterned Paper (Luxe Designs, Cashmere Sweater Collection)
  • Ink: Copics E40, R0000, R000, R00, R20, B91, B60, B63, YG61, YG63
  • Other: Stitching, White Mulberry Paper, Pearls, Scissors, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Grass Edge Punch, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Very cute card and I like all the perfect stitching and sweeet image!

Sandra H said...

Awwww so cute!! x

Sonia said...

Wonderful card my friend,I adore this sweet image and the beautiful colors used^_^
Happy week,
Sonia

Kathy Bradley said...

Karen,
This image is so sweet and adorable - just made me go aaaahhhh! And, as always, your coloring, layout and colors are wonderful! Hugs, Kathy

Rhonda Miller said...

This is wonderful. I love the mulberry paper and the cute bunny image.

jimlynn said...

So pretty! Love that bunny image and the pastels are perfect!
Lynn

maria's knutselplezier said...

What a lovely Easter card Karen, such a lovely rabit!!!


Greetings and have wonderful Easter time, I hope the weather is better in Monticello as here in Belgium , we have still winter temperatures!!

Maria