Hi everyone! Today I'm playing along with the February Free Stamp Of The Month Challenge at Delightful Inspiration. The image highlighted on this card is just one of the three wonderful images included in the Spring Baskets digital stamp set by From The Heart Stamps.
My card base is Pink layered with White Cardstock then Bunny Beanie Patterned Paper. The circles were cut out of the Nordic Headband Patterned Paper. The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers. To embellish the card I added lots of stitching, white lace, white grosgrain ribbon and two sparkly red gems.
I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
- The Paper Shelter - easter
- Whimsy Inspirations - stitching
- Anything Goes - seeing double (red gems)
- Bearly Mine - easter
- Paper Makeup - easter
- Stamps: Spring Baskets (From The Heart Stamps)
- Paper: Pink Cardstock (Bazzill), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Bunny Beanie and Nordic Headband Patterned Paper (Arctic Frog, Ski Bunny Collection)
- Ink: Copics E21, E23, E25, E27, G82, G85, R81, R83, R85, R27, R59, BG02, BG05, BG07
- Other: Stitching, White Lace, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Red Gems, Scissors, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape