Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Kitten Flowerpot


Hi everyone!  OMG, you know how much I LOVE cats so I'm sure it's not a surprise when I say how much I LOVE this image.  I could totally see my kittens in that flower pot.  They are always finding places to crawl into and spring out of to attack each other.  The image used on today's card is the Kitten Flowerpot digital stamp by From The Heart Stamps.


My card base is Dark Brown layered with White Cardstock then Small Polka Dots patterned paper.   The strip is Cat Flowers patterned paper layered on Dark Brown.  The image was printed on White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers.  To embellish the card I added lots of stitching, orange lace, a couple small light orange flowers finished with a chocolate pearl and some brown satin ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Kitten Flowerpot (From The Heart Stamps)
  • Paper: Dark Brown and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Small Polka Dots and Cat Flowers Patterned Paper (Deja Views, Cat's Life Collection)
  • Ink: Copics R17, R20, T0, T4, E19, YR23, YR27, YG03, YG13, YG17, E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78
  • Other: Orange Lace, Brown Satin Ribbon, Chocolate Pearls, Orange Flowers, Brown Pearls, Stitching, Corner Rounder Punch, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

12 comments:

jimlynn said...

I need to take sewing lessons from you!!! Precious card. Love it!
Lynn

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Karen and that image is so cute!! x

Sonia said...

Just gorgeous card my dearest friend^_^
I celebrate my first blogaversary with a surprise candy and if you want partecipate I'm very happy^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

maria's knutselplezier said...

Your card is sooo cute, I really love the picture of that minny cat in the flower pot!!!Great designe, love the colors let's hope Spring will be there soon!!

Greetings
Maria

Hanneke said...

What a great card Karen! I love the sweet image and the DP and that orange mesh ribbon is great! Hugs, Hanneke

Thea said...

Hi Karen,

Oh i love this card and our cat too ;-) Very pretty digistamp. I have to take a look at this one.

Hugs Thea

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh, Karen, what a wonderful and adorable card - the image just makes me smile. Your coloring is wonderful! Hugs, Kathy

Rhonda Miller said...

What a gorgeous card.

Judy said...

Gosh what a fabulous card! I totally love the way you did the stitching, and the coloring is awesome.

xo

Helen said...

what a lovely card; the one below with the hedgehog is also cute. Regards, Helen

Shelly Schmidt said...

WOW- this image is so cute and your coloring- outstanding!!! I always love to see the details on your cards- the sewing is absolutely fabulous!

Sonia said...

Good afternoon my dear, I'm back from a short holiday in the mountains^_^
This card is really wonderful, very beautiful image and colors used^_^
Hugs,
Sonia