Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day


Hi everyone, Happy Father's Day!  This is the card I made for my father-in-law.  I dug out all my masculine goodies to play with and this is what I came up with.  The image used on today's card is the DIY Dad freebie digital stamp by Birdie Brown.


Below is peak at how I finished the inside of the card and the sentiment I added.


Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: DIY Dad (Birdie Brown), Say It In Style (CTMH)
  • Paper: Dark Brown and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Staked and Slow Mo (BasicGrey, Hang 10 Collection)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Chocolate Distress Ink (CTMH) and Copics E000, E01, E11, E42, E44, E47, YR0000, YR12, YR15, YR16, YR18, T0, T1, T3, T5, T7, B91, B93, B95, B97
  • Other: Sponge, Gadget Gears Die (Tim Holtz), Screw Brads and Mounting Tape

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- wonderfully done : )

jimlynn said...

Karen, your card is SUPER cute!! What an adorable image too. Love that sentiment!! Great card for Father's Day.
Lynn

Torico said...

This is a fabulous Father's day card!! Those papers and embellishments are great choice.
Thank you for leaving me a link to your great work!

SandraW said...

Really love this one, Karen!
The image is perfect for the occasion and so cute, and the details are just perfect, especially the brads!
Your father-in-law must have been very happy with this card!
(love the sentiment, by the way)

Hugs, Sandra

Wendy H said...

Great card Karen. The image is so cute and the colours you have used are fab. Xx

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Your card is adorable Karen, I love it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving comments for me. Life changes and our interests change and grow. Do what you love and don't worry about the rest =)

Hugs, Jan

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great Father's Day card.