Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sara's Graduation


Hi everyone! My niece Sara is graduating this year so I wanted to make a special handmade card for her. The announcement we received was black and blue and the photo showed that her graduation gown is all blue so I thought to color this graduation girl's gown the same color. The image used on today's card is the Jessica digital stamp by In Style Stamps.


Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Jessica (In Style Stamps)
  • Paper: Brilliant Blue and Going Grey Cardstock (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), White Mulberry Paper, After Graduation Patterned Paper (Masterpiece Studios)
  • Ink: Copics E000, E01, E11, Y08, C0, E13, E17, E19, B21, B23, B26, B29
  • Other: Stitching, Edge Distresser, Ribbon, Arch Lattice Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Brads, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

7 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I just love you card. What a great layout and I love the mulberry paper.

Pat (mspfd) said...

How wonderful! The textures and colors are fabulou; your design and coloring of the image are spot on. Your niece will love your card! I know I do!

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Karen long time no see...hope you are doing well...dear Karen I really love this cute Image and the blue match together with her dress..ooh what a cute card ...Sara will be so happy to get this I believe that...cute Graduation card...hope I see you again on my Blog dear Karen...hugs.Monika

Alyce said...

karen this is simply gorgeous! love the blue and the fibres behind... some great texture there! congrats to sara she will love it :)

Kathy Bradley said...

Karen,
What a darling card and wonderful coloring - I'm sure your niece will love it! Hugs, Kathy

Sandra H said...

This is stunning Karen x

maria's knutselplezier said...

I love your beautiful card with the succesful cute student!!!

Greetings
Maria