Friday, September 20, 2013

2014 Calendar - JULY


Hi everyone!  I'm back again with another calendar page to share.  For the month of July I went with a Fourth of July theme.  The image used on today's calendar page is an Eagle Coloring Page.


I'm entering this calendar page in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Eagle (Coloring Page)
  • Paper: Red, Kraft and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper
  • Ink: Copics E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49, R29,
  • Other: Stitching, Tearing, Small Oval Punch, Hole Punch, Red Rhinestones and Mounting Tape

11 comments:

Roberta Swisher said...

Hi Karen
Your calendar page is great! The eagle is perfect for a July page. And I love that you did real AND faux stitching. You covered all bases for our challenge this week at Stamp 'n' Doodle.
Thanks so much for sharing and good luck!
hugs--
Roberta
Stamp 'n' Doodle Design Team
Queen Bee Paper Crafts
Follow me on Facebook

Michelle said...

This card is so great. I like that you used faux and real stichting.
Thanks for joining us at Stamp n Doodle.
xxx Michelle

Hanneke said...

Lovely calendar page Karen! I love the colors and the stitching. Hugs, Hanneke

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, Karen, this design is fab. The star background really makes this wonderful calendar page pop!

Helen said...

What a great page! Regards Helen

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this is amazing. I love the eagle.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the Eagle on the July page- I LOVE seeing your calendar pages- July is one of my favorite months of the year and the patriotic theme is perfect!
Hoping all is well with you!
Shelly

Tina henderson said...

Thank you so much for entering the 4 Krafty Girlz challenge with your creation and good luck. Tina-Maree DT xx feel free to enter the following challenges :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/149926178545903/ Glamoureyes

http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

http://creatachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Sharon said...

This is a fabulous calendar page. Love the colours and design.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous creation...thanks for playing with Divas by Design!
xxx Margreet

Lyn Wallan-Smith said...

Wow I am really inspired to give this a go after seeing yours such a great piece