Saturday, September 7, 2013

2014 Calendar - JUNE


Hi everyone! OMG, I can't believe that summer is over already... where did it go!!! The 50th Anniversary Open House turned out great and everyone had lots of fun. I took 146 photos and am going to make my husband's parents a mini scrapbook album. In fact, I'm hoping to start selecting some papers to use from my stash this weekend.

Last weekend I started working on my calendar again and have my June calendar page to share today. Father's Day is in June so I went with a masculine theme. The image used on today's calendar page is a Sailboat coloring page found HERE.


I'm entering this calendar page in the ANYTHING GOES challenge at Totally Gorjuss and Bugaboo Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Sailboat Coloring Page
  • Paper: True Black, Kraft and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Slash Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Hang 10 Collection)
  • Ink: Copics R29, E40, E42, E43, E44, C0, C1, C4, C6, C8
  • Other: Stitching, Small Oval Punch, Hole Punch, Blue Gems and Mounting Tape

6 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a fabulous masculine page for June!

maria's knutselplezier said...

You make an other beautifull calendre Karen, I love this page!!!

Greetings
Maria

Diane said...

Love the calendar design and colors.

regards diane

mulberry station said...

What a gorgeous calendar!! Beautifully done!! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
Nancy CTB-DT

Cindy Groh said...

I love this calendar page. It is such a perfect male creation. May I post a link to your calendar page on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards and projects for my readers. LMK by responding to this comment so I can easily find this post.
Thanks
Cindy

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join joining our Sept Anything Goes Challenge at CTB! Hope to see you again very soon!