Friday, October 25, 2013

Cat's Out Of The Bag


Hi everyone! As soon as I saw this image I fell in love with it! It's also a perfect fit for this week's From The Heart Stamps Sketch #39. The image used on today's card is the Cat's Out Of The Bag digital stamp by From The Heart Stamps.




This sketch really helped me learn not to print my digital images so large so I'm able to play with more layers on my cards.


Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Cat Out Of The Bag (From The Heart Stamps)
  • Paper: Dark Brown and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Only Orange (Stampin' Up), Cat Flowers and Small Polka Dots Patterned Paper (Deja Views, Cat's Life Collection)
  • Ink: Chocolate Distressing Ink (CTMH), Copics YR12, YR16, YR18, R20, E40, E43, E44, E47, YG23, C1, C3, C5, C7
  • Other: Corner Rounder Punch, Brown Ribbon, Blue Flowers, Pearls, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

6 comments:

Helen said...

What a lovely card; Nice sketch.
Regards Helen

jimlynn said...

Adorable! Love that little kitty.
Lynn

Sandra H said...

Aww Karen this is super cute x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Karen I love the cat image the papers and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute image. I just love your card.

Imke said...

Great take on the sketch Karen ! I like the blue and brown colors together. Very pretty card !