Here are the parts needed to make one scalloped spider treat:
- 2 black scalloped circles (body)
- 2 white 1/2 inch circles (eyes)
- 2 black 1/4 inch circles (eyes)
- 1 red 1/4 inch circle (nose)
- 4 black large photo corner punch (legs)
- 4 small colored photo corner punch (legs)
- 1 Pearson's Mint Patties (body)
First we'll assemble the face. To make the face I used one black scalloped circle for the base then added the two 1/2 inch white circles layered with the 1/4 inch black circles for the eyes and placed below the eyes the 1/4 inch red circle for the nose.
For the back I used the other black scalloped circle and two of the legs which are simply a large black photo corner layered with a small colored photo corner. To assemble the back it helps to hold up the scalloped circle and place the legs so the tips are touching the table top.
If you need to, add a little more tape to the body to cover the legs you just added, then place one Pearson's Mint Patties in the center of the scalloped circle.
To attach the front legs on the spider you will need to add some adhesive on the Pearson's Mint Patties.
Now you are ready to attach the front two legs. Again, it helps to stand up the scalloped spider treat to to align the legs so the tips are touching the table top, this will help the spider stand on it's own once finished.
Next add some tape on the back side of the face that was assembled earlier and place it on top of the Person's Mint Patties.
Here is a photo of the finished scalloped spider treat laying flat on the table.
This is a photo of the scalloped spider treat standing up on the table facing forward.
And this is a photo of the scalloped spider treat looking down from the top.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Paper: True Black and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Purple Opulence, Green Galore and Only Orange (Stampin' Up)
- Other: Scalloped Circle Punch, 1/2 inch Circle Punch, 1/4 inch Circle Punch, Large and Small Photo Corner Punch, Adhesive, Pearson's Mint Patties