Tuesday, November 12, 2013

2014 Calendar - NOVEMBER


Hi everyone! Only one month to go on my 2014 calendar, yippee!!! For the month of November I went with a thanksgiving theme. I'm really looking forward to thanksgiving and enjoying the traditional turkey dinner. The image used on today's calendar page is this Turkey coloring page.


Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Turkey (Coloring Page)
  • Paper: Really Rust (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Autumn Blaze and Candy Apple Patterned Paper (Paper Loft, Autumn Splendor Collection)
  • Ink: Copics YR18, YG93, YG95, E40, E42, E43, E44
  • Other: Stitching, Tearing, Small Oval Punch, Hole Punch, Scissors, Rhinestones and Mounting Tape

4 comments:

SandraW said...

Gorgeous calender it's gonna be, Karen!
I'm sorry I didn't post any comments for so long, been busy with other things... But I hope to have more time soon!
I didn't forget you!
:-D

Hugs, Sandra

jimlynn said...

So cute and fun. Love that little turkey image! November's a great month!
Lynn

Sandra H said...

Another stunning month Karen and only one more to go it will be beautiful once its finished and thanks for sharing them all your so talented x

Pat (mspfd) said...

I just love the turkey! What a great calendar page for November.