Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Missing You Bunches


Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a card I created for Operation Write Home. The card base is Pink layered with White then embossed Kraft cardstock. The image and sentiment are stamped on the White cardstock and the image colored in using copic markers. Using my black copic liner I drew squiggles around the edges of the white cardstock. To add dimension to the flowers I added some white dots in the center using a White Opague Paint Marker.



Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Long Stemmed Posies Sketch (Hero Arts), Flopsey Flowers (My Favorite Things)
  • Paper: Pretty In Pink (Stampin' Up), White and Kraft Cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, White Opaque Paint Marker, Copic Multi Liner 05 Black and Copics YG21, YG25, R81, R85, R89
  • Other: D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder

5 comments:

Divinity said...

gorgeous card!

Maria Rud said...

Such a wonderful card!

SandraW said...

So sweet, Karen...
Love it!

Hugs, Sandra

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card Karen x

maria's knutselplezier said...

I love your bunch of flowers Karen so beautiful!!!
Greetings
Maria