Tuesday, December 3, 2013

2014 Calendar - December


Hi everyone!  I'm excited to share the last calendar page in my 2014 Calendar.  It feels so good to finish the calendars, now all I have to do is wrap them and place them under the tree.  The Reindeer used on this calendar page is the Rudolf coloring page by Elizabeth Dulemba.


Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Rudolf (Elizabeth Dulemba)
  • Paper: Red Cardstock (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Toasty Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Figgy Pudding Collection)
  • Ink: Copics B00, YG91, YG93, YG97, YG99, R14, R29, R59, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
  • Other: Stitching, Tearing, Small Oval Punch, Hole Punch, Green Rhinestones and Mounting Tape

7 comments:

Lau W said...

Oh super cute ! very nice !
xx

Sandra H said...

Wow Karen this is truly lovely so nice to see the finish xx

Kathi said...

I have so enjoyed seeing all your calendar pages! Every one of them has been awesome and this one is adorable! I love this Rudolph image! Can you tell me where I can get these 2014 calendar pages? You have really inspired me to make a calendar for myself!

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Karen, I just adore your calendars! I'm going to feature your creation in my December 10, 2013 Coloring Page Tuesday newsletter. If you, or your commenters, are not subscribed, you/they can do so at http://dulemba.com/index_ColoringPages.html (and download more coloring pages).
Cheers and happy coloring!
e

LadyD Piano said...

Great calendar with wonderful colors!

Faith A said...

Oh! I love this calendar, so beautiful

Terri Stewart said...

I've enjoyed your calendars...I hope you continue to make them! You have inspired me to start my own.