Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Candy Cane Anneke


Hi everyone!  Today I'm playing along with the December Stamp of the Month challenge at From The Heart Stamps.  This month players get a choice between two stamps: Candy Cane Anneke and For The Birds.  On this card I used the Candy Cane Anneke digital stamp by From The Heart Stamps


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Candy Cane Anneke (From The Heart Stamps)
  • Paper: Cranberry Crisp and White Cardstock, Patterned Paper (Sandylion, Kelly Panacci Holiday Collection)
  • Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Copics E40, E42, E000, E01, E11, R00, R01, BG0000, R39, R59, R89, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
  • Other: White Liquid Applique, Stitching, Scallop Edge Punch, Classic Ovals Large and Classic Scalloped Ovals Large Nestabilities, Sponge, Flowers, Pearls, Pearl Brad, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

12 comments:

jimlynn said...

So pretty and cute! Love those big flowers with such a cute image.
Hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas.
Lynn

Sue Bridesmith said...

Absolutely Gorgeous, I love everything about it, thank you for sharing it with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, hope you will join us again next week.
Hugs
Suzy B
XX

Sandra H said...

Ooooh Karen what a cute card and image xx

Hanneke said...

Such a sweet card! I love the image and flowers. Hugs, Hanneke

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful.

Erica ♥ said...

Wowww very beautiful this card !

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my, what beautiful detailing! Love the freckles on the sweet image.

Imke said...

Karen, this is very sweet.

Danielle C said...

Gorgeous card, Karen! You have inspired me to use more zig zag stitching and I love your pearls clusters in the corners!
Danielle:)

Anna Jasiolek said...

This is such a lovely card, perfect for our challenge. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Desire Fourie said...

OH wow, this is just delightful. Love the cheerful image and beautiful flowers.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jo Grason said...

Gorgeous card I love the details on your image and the flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Songbird challenges, good luck! Jo xx