Hi everyone! Welcome to our From the Heart Stamps blog hop. We are celebrating Christmas and Winter Holidays today! If you've arrived here from Imke's blog, Crafting Creations by Imke, then you are in the right place but if you've just happened along, you'll want to head on over to the From the Heart Stamps blog so you can start at the beginning!
As you hop along, please leave a comment on each entry. One random commenter will be selected on each blog to win the image that the designer used. And additionally, one commenter on the From The Heart Stamps blog will be selected to win a $5 gift voucher to the store!
For today's blog hop I'm showcasing the Cardinal & Winterberry digital stamp by From The Heart Digital Art Stamps. The branch and berries I picked up at a local craft store. To make the snow on the berries I added white liquid applique and heat set.
Thanks for hopping with us today. The hop will end on Monday December 9th at 6am, EST. Winners will be posted on the From The Heart Stamps blog on Wednesday December 11th.
On to the next gorgeous creation, your next stop on our blog hop is with Kathy... prepare to be amazed! So, without further ado... hop on over to her blog, Will Stamp For Wine, and enjoy the rest of the blog hop!
I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
- Wags 'n Whiskers - things with wings
- Paper Pretties - it's looking a lot like Christmas
- Stamp N Doodle - Christmas is coming
- Sweet Stamps - red and green
- Stamp and Create - anything goes
- Stamps: Cardinal & Winterberry (From The Heart Stamps)
- Paper: Red and White Cardstock, Wonderful and Toasty Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Figgy Pudding Collection)
- Ink: Chocolate Distress Ink and Copics T4, T6, T8, R14, R24, R29, R59, E43, E44, E47
- Other: Sponge, White Liquid Applique, White Lace, White Grosgrain Ribbon, White Ric Rac Trim, Pearls, Green Sprig, Berries, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape