Hi everyone! I've some really exciting news to share. I'm thrilled and honored to be joining the talented ladies on the design team at Di's Digi Stamps!!! Di's Digi Stamps hosts a new challenge every other Saturday and starting today our new challenge is ANYTHING CHRISTMAS.
The image used on this card is the Warm Hooliday Wishes digital stamp by Di's Digi Stamps. To play along you don't have to use a Di's Digi Stamp, but if you do, you can win 2 digis of your choice just for playing along in addition to a chance at the sponsor prize... our fabulous sponsor is Crafty Ribbons.
I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - happy holidays
- Sweet Pea Stampers - christmas
- Happy Campers - christmas
- Scrapper's Delights - christmas time
- Inky Impressions - merry christmas
- The Paper Shelter - anything Christmas
- Color Me Creative - holiday themed
- Stamps: Warm Hooliday Wishes (Di's Digi Stamps)
- Paper: Ruby Red and White Cardstock, St. Nicholas Sleigh, St. Nicholas Ledger and Red Herringbone Patterned Paper (Little Yellow Bicycle, Christmas Magic Collection)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Copics R14, R24, R29, E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, BG0000, BG000, BG01, E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, G82, G85
- Other: Stitching, Deckled Edge Scissors, Scalloped Edge Punch, Sponge, Green Branches, Poinsetta Flower, White Liquid Applique, Frosted Lace Stickles, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape