Saturday, December 28, 2013

You Color My World


Hi everyone!  This is my last card for the year, a CAS card I created several of for Operation Write Home.  The inspiration for this card came from one of the older Color Q challenges.  I pulled out all the scraps I had in the challenge colors and this was the result.

A fun change for me... instead of stitching around the entire card base on this card I just added a strip of zig zag stitching to blend two of the colors together and love how this turned out.


Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Sketch Flower Trio (Hero Arts), Clearly Sentimental About You (My Favorite Things)
  • Paper: So Saffron, Really Rust, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink) 
  • Ink:  Chocolate Distress Ink (CTMH), Copics YR31, B32, B34, B37, G24, E08, E09
  • Other: Sponge, Stitching, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon and Glue Dots

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Karen, This is another of your amazing makes so beautiful is your stitching and it looks so good with the two colours totally stunning!! All the very best for the New Year xx

Rhonda Miller said...

This is lovely. I love the image and the layout you used.

Erica ♥ said...

A very nice card with great colours !

Happy days with a lot of joy and happiness
All the best wishes for 2014 !
Hugs & luv Erica ☼