Thursday, January 30, 2014

2015 Calendar - JANUARY


Hi everyone!  As cold as it's been around here lately I feel like I'm at the north pole!  Today I've the first calendar page of my 2015 calendar.  For the month of January I went with a winter theme.  The image is the Pickles The Penguin digital stamp by Digital Delights.


Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Pickles The Penguin (Digital Delights)
  • Paper: Blue Bayou and Baja Breeze (Stampin' Up), White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Blizzard Warning and Freezing Rain (Chloe's Closet, Six Below Zero Collection)
  • Ink: Copics BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78, T5, T7, G28, E42, E43, E44, E47, Y00, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
  • Other: White Liquid Applique, Stitching, Small Oval Punch, Hole Punch, Tearing, Clear Dew Drops and Mounting Tape

3 comments:

NancyD said...

Very cute Karen! I love that image and the calendar looks like a great idea. I can't help wonder what is on the next page. NancyD

Creations by Shirl said...

2015 wow you sure are ahead... We just 2014, hehe..... Do you share your templates for the calendars?

Sandra H said...

Karen this is lovely looking forward to seeing the rest through out the year x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...