Hi everyone! Welcome to our From the Heart Stamps Winter Blog Hop!!!
If you've arrived here from Imke's blog, Crafting Creations by Imke, then you are in the right place but if you've just happened along, you'll want to head on over to the From The Heart Stamps blog so you can start at the beginning!
As you hop along, please leave a comment on each entry. One random commenter will be selected on each blog to win the image that the designer used and additionally, one commenter on the From the Heart Stamps blog will be selected to win a $5 gift voucher to the store!
The image used on my card is the For The Birds digital stamp by From The Heart Stamps.
Thanks for hopping with us today. The hop will end on Monday, January 6th at 6 am, EST. Winners will be posted on the From the Heart Stamps Blog on Wednesday January 8th.
And now on to the next gorgeous creation, your next stop on our blog hop is with Kathy... prepare to be amazed! So, without further ado... hop on over to her blog, Will Stamp For Wine, and enjoy the rest of the blog hop!
I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
- Brown Sugar - use ribbon or twine
- Delicious Doodles - layer up
- Polkadoodles - anything goes
- Simply Create Too - anything goes
- DRS Designs - seeing spots
- Stamps: For The Birds (From The Heart Stamps)
- Paper: Blue Bayou, White, Burlap, Winter Blue Dots and Ice Crystals Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye, Frost Signature Collection)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Copics B91, B93, B97, B99, E31, E34, E37, C0, C2, R24, YR20, YR23, YR27, G82, G99
- Other: White Liquid Applique, Sponge, Deckled Edge Scissors, Ribbon, Brown Dew Drops, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape