Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hello Presents


Hi everyone! This past week I brought my copic markers upstairs (yes, out of my craft room) so I could practice coloring at night during the week while my backside is parked on the couch watching my favorite TV shows. It was a bit of a challenge finding paper to go with the colors I used and in the end this is what I ended up with. The cute image is the Hello Presents rubber stamp by Penny Black.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Hello Presents (Penny Black)
  • Paper: Kraft and White Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Patterned Paper (Making Memories)
  • Ink: Copics E40, E42, E44, YR61, YR65, YR68, B12, B14, B18, T0, T1
  • Other: Stitching, Scissors, Kraft Grosgrain Ribbon, Orange Buttons, Pearls, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is adorable with a wonderful colour combo and the cutest image.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sue said...

Fabulous card Karen,I love this image and your great colours.
Hugs x

Leanne said...

Karen, another fantabulous card, I love the image, so cute. Great colors and bow, great job! Thanks for playing our bow challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Leanne DT@4CC!

Deborah Adams said...

Just found your site from Pumpkin Spice. I joined and following. :D
Your card is adorable. :D
Deborah

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Totally adorable! Really love the DP that you found to go with this image!

Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Chris Hanselman said...

Super cute image. Love the papers. Thanks for joining our Patterned Paper Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
Design Team
Delightful Challenge

Jackie said...

This is just too darn cute! Your card is simply darling! Thank you for joining us this week at the Digital Delights Delightful Challenges! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Digital Delights Delightful Challenges DT

Sammy said...

Really lovely card. Fab colours! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

Tammy L said...

oh this is really adorable. I love your color combo and such a cute image. Great job with the layers.
Thanks for joining our bow challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks and hope to see you again.
Tammy GDT@4CC

Amy A said...

Love this color combo!! Cute image too! ♥ THIS!!Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. 
Amy~ DT

Little K Smith said...

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies in our 'kraft' challenge with this super gorgeous creation! I adore the PB image!
I hope you can join us this week too :)
Kelly.x