Hi everyone! Time for a new challenge at Di's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog. This fortnight our challenge is Spots and Dots... so let's see what you've got. I couldn't believe how many patterned papers I have with spots and dots until I started looking, LOL!!!
The image used on today's card is Wendy's Little Friends digital stamp by Di's Digi Stamps. To play along in the challenge you don't have to use one of Di's Digi Stamps, but if you do, you can win 2 digis of your choice just for playing along in addition to a chance at the sponsor prize... our fabulous sponsor is The Charm Barn.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Natalie and Amy - one for the girlies
- Frosted Designs - polka dots
- Brown Sugar - anything goes
- Craftitude - ribbons and pearls
- Sweet Pea Stampers - flower power
- Stamps: Wendy's Little Friends (Di's Digi Stamps)
- Paper: White and Dark Brown Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Cat Flowers and Small Polka Dots (Deja Views, Cat's Life Collection)
- Ink: Chocolate Distress Ink (CTMH), Copics G40, G43, G46, BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78, E30, E33, E35, E39, E40, E42, E44, E47, E000, E00, E11, R20, YR0000, YR21, YR15, YR18
- Other: Sponge, Blue Flowers, Pearls, Corner Rounder Punch, Brown Satin Ribbon and Glue Dots