Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sorry You're Sick


Hi everyone!  I think I had myself in mind when I made this card, LOL!  I've had the flu/cold for over a week now and it's still hanging on.  I'm hoping to feel healthy again one of these days.  As for my card, the image is the Sick Chick digital stamp by From The Heart Stamps.


Here are the copic markers I used to color the image:
 
Bird - E42, E43, E44, E47, YR24
Pants - B41, B45
Bag - YG41, YG45
Pill Bottle - E11, E15, E19
Pills and Thermometer - T1, T3, T5
Ground - E40, E41

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Sick Chick (From The Heart Stamps)
  • Paper: Brocade Blue and White Cardstock, Fall Geo Square and Blue/Green Dots Patterned Paper (Provocraft, Seasons Collection)
  • Ink: Chocolate Distress Ink and Copic Markers
  • Other: Ribbon, Sponge, Buttons, DMC White, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Ag shame, he is really looking sick. Love the colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

cebelica said...

I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope you'll get better soon!
Your card is very nice.
Hugs! xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a fun get well. Love what you did with this cute image. Great colors and design too!

Sandra H said...

Such a fun and lovely card Karen and l'm sorry to hear your not too good hopefully it won't last for too long and then your back to normal take care xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

SO sorry you are feeling sick- and what a great card to self! Your coloring is wonderful and loving your L.O. too. Take it easy and feel better soon!

Imke said...

Super cute and i like the chick in brown - i think it´s the first time i see it in this color ?!