Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sweet Chef


Hi everyone!  I've really enjoyed my time with all the talented ladies on the From The Heart Stamps design team and sadly my term has come to an end (sniff, sniff)!  For my last DT card I thought to ink up this Sweet Chef digital stamp by From The Heart Stamps.


Here are the copic  markers I used to color the image:

Hat & Plate: T0, T2, T4
Skin: E00, E01
Hair & Ground: E31, E34, E37
Dress, Shoes & Frosting: R81, R83, R85, R89
Cake: G0000, G000, G00, Y21, Y23, Y26

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Sweet Chef (From The Heart Stamps)
  • Paper: Rose Red and White Cardstock, Golden Dots and Lucky Run Patterned Paper (My Minds Eye Laundry Line, Coastal Lucky Collection)
  • Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Copic Markers
  • Other: Sponge, Ribbon, Satin Flower, Button, DMC White, Pearls and Glue Dots

3 comments:

Sue said...

A beautiful image and card.
Sue x

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Karen this is so beautiful the image is gorgeous and l like the button through the flower its so effective x

Imke said...

You will be missed, Karen !! Thanks for all you have done for the team.