Sunday, May 4, 2014

Thinking Of You


Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been working on a scrapbook album for my husband's parents 50th Anniversary Open House we had last year. I'm hoping to get the album finished in time to give to them on their anniversary this year. Today I was thinking of cardmaking though and couldn't resist inking up this pretty floral image.


Here are the copic markers I used to color the image:
Flower: V20, V22, V25
Leaves: YG93, YG97, YG99

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: A Year In Flowers (Flourishes)
  • Paper: Elegant Eggplant and White Cardstock, Verbana Purple, Green & Brown Damask Patterned Paper (K&Company), White Doily
  • Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Copic Markers
  • Other: Stitching, Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge, Butterfly Punch, Gold Dew Drops and Glue Dots

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Karen, such a beautiful image coloured so beautifully and I love the background too.

Imke said...

Lovely card, Karen. I´m making a smash book from our vacation in March and i know how much work it is but i´m sure they will love it.