Thursday, August 28, 2014

Peggy Sue Hatter


Hi everyone!  This fortnight Little Miss Muffet Stamps is challenging us to use the colors blue and green.  On my creation I used the adorable Peggy Sue Hatter digital stamp.  Sadly this is my last challenge with the team and I want to thank the ladies at Little Miss Muffet Stamps for having me as a guest designer this month. 


Here are the copic markers I used to color the image:
 
Hat: T0, T2, T4, T6
Ribbon: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Hair & Shoes: E31, E34, E37
Skin: E000, E00, E11
Dress: BG90, BG93, BG96, BG99

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!



3 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Karen, thank you for being such a wonderful Guest. I have loved every single card you have made for us, including this pretty one. I love the shades of blue and green you have used. X

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card Karen x