Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Birthday Wishes


Hi everyone! I inked up this cute hedgehog image because I wanted to try out some new color combinations and practice coloring with more contrast on my images.  The patterned papers are from my stash.  I added some stitching and pretty ribbon to bring out the colors in the flower.


Here are the copic markers used to color this image:
 
Hedgehog: T1, T3, T5, T7
Stem: G21, G94, G99
Flower: RV63, RV66, RV69
Ground: E40, E41, E43
Sky: B0000, B000, B00

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!



3 comments:

May Britt said...

Beautiful cards in wonderfully colored..
Hugs

Helen said...

what a lovely sweet card.
Regards, Helen

KarenB said...

Your colouring is beautiful - great blending in the flower:) Love that colour combo with the greys.