Thursday, November 6, 2014

A Lap Full Of Kittens


Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a card I made just for fun. I love any image that has kittens and this one is super cute because it has a whole litter of kittens! My two kittens, aka the girls, celebrated their 2nd birthday last month. They are growing so fast. They weighed in this week at 12 pounds.


The adorable image used on this card is A Lap Full Of Kittens digital stamp by A Day For Daisies.

Here are the copic markers I used to color the image:
 
Skin: E00
Hair: E42, E44, E47
Dress: R14, R24, R29
Kittens: C1, C3, C5, C7
Yarn: B91, B95, B99
Ground: E40, E41, E42

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


3 comments:

Imke said...

Super cute Image, great coloring - beautiful Card.

Today starts our "Faithful Friends" Blog Hop @ From the Heart Stamps. Maybe you would like to say hello to your old teamies :-)

Pam~ said...

Aww, that is one precious card! Great details too!

Sandra H said...

So pretty!!