Thursday, January 15, 2015

Marvels Of Nature III


Hi everyone!  On this card I pulled out and dusted off some supplies that I've not used in a very long time.  The background was created using Denim, Stream, Eggplant and Espresso Adirondack Alcohol Ink and Blending Solution. 

Next I used Marvels Of Nature III rubber stamps by Innovative Stamp Creations to add the tree and birds.  Over that I stamped white ink using my French Script background stamp.  To embellish the card I added the sentiment and black bow.


The layout for this card was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 251.


Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


6 comments:

Sue said...

Love your fabulous card and colours hun.

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is again another one of your stunning creations truly beautiful l love it!!

maria's knutselplezier said...

I really love this card dear Karen, great image, great background , I love these colours!!!

Greetings
Maria

Ellie said...

A stunning creation Karen, I love the inked background!

Helen said...

such a gorgeous card
Regards

Basement Stamper said...

Your card is stunning. I love the colors you used and the scene you've created.