Hi everyone! I tried a couple new techniques in making this card. I embossed the image with white embossing powder then colored the image with watercolor paint. I also used watercolor paint to create the light blue background. I distressed the around the edges of the layers with vintage photo distress ink
Even the cats got involved today. I filled a little dish with fresh water and Sandy drank half of it before I could get started. She then played with the rest of it which gave my image a nice wet base (ha ha).
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Addicted to Stamps - embossing heat or dry
- Penny Black and More - anything goes except a digi
- Allsorts - the colour purple
- Dis Digi Designs - lots of embellishments
- Sweet Stampin - spring flowers