Saturday, May 23, 2015

Two Little Kittens


Hi everyone!  Wishing you a crafty weekend.  I started volunteering at the local humane society last weekend and am in training to take care of the animals.  My weekly shift is on Sunday afternoon.  I'm working on some thank you cards to bring when I go tomorrow.


This card is quick and easy but oh so cute.  I distressed all the layers with CTMH Chocolate Distress Ink.  The adorable image is the Two Little Kittens rubber stamp by Frogs Whiskers Ink.  I stamped the image using the distress ink and highlighted some of it using G43, G46, and B45 copic markers.  To finish the card I added some green and orange sequins.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
I've a couple graduations in the family so will be back soon to share the graduation cards I'm working on.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


3 comments:

Joanna Harty said...

Love your cute little kittens! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!

THE BLUEBERRY BEAR said...

Simply adorable!
Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo Stamps' Colour Challenge this week. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
Love
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO STAMPS

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card!!

Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis, I hope you join us again this week!