Sunday, June 14, 2015

Garden Cat Bird House


Hi everyone!  I spent most of the weekend shopping... and test driving cars but did find some time in my craft room to make a layout and this cheerful thank you card for the humane society.  The cute image is the Garden Cat Bird House digital stamp by Bugaboo Stamps.


I colored the image using these copic markers:
 
Cat: E40, E42
Birdhouse and Flowers: R00, R20, R22, R27
Birdhouse: E31, E34, E37
Bird's Beak: Y19
Bird: BG10, BG11
Grass: YG93, YG97

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


2 comments:

JoanieMc said...

A really cute fun card! I love the design and the image.
Thanks for joining the Brown Sugar Challenge.

Hugs
Joanie DT

karalschuknecht said...

Lovely garden card. Beautiful coloring, pretty papers, & cute image! Thank you for joining us this week at Brown Sugar Challenges. Karal DT