Saturday, August 1, 2015

50 Years


Hi everyone! Hope your weekend is off to a great start! I'm headed to the farmer's market today to get some fresh vegetables. 

I finished the graduation album for my niece and she LOVES it! It's so fun sharing projects I've made with others. I'm on to a new project now which is finishing the 8 x 8 scrapbook album of my in laws 50th anniversary open house the family got together for back in August 2013. I've a couple layouts to go yet to finish the album and am planning to give it to them next month on their anniversary.

This is the first layout in the album. The photo is of my mother and father in law on their 50th anniversary. Their wedding colors were light blue, red and yellow so I'm using those colors throughout the album. The title was die cut from the gold shimmer cardstock I used to make the invitations for their open house. To embellish the layout I added white lace ribbon, a white heart and some small red flowers finished with a small gold brad in the center.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


No comments: