Saturday, August 22, 2015

Then & Now


Hi everyone! Today I've more of a vintage looking layout to share. If you recall on the table was an original photo of the wedding party. I took a close up picture of the photo in the frame and cropped it so I got just the members of the wedding party in the photo. The quality of the photo is not great but it worked.

The theme of this layout is then and now. All the members of the wedding party came to the open house. I know, how cool is that!  The wedding party lined up in the same order as they were in the original photo so we took a now photo. What an amazing photo!!!

To give a more vintage feel to the layout I added some black photo corners, the black strip with the numbers to represent time passing, some notebook paper and the title using the same gold shimmer cardstock I used on the invitations.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


No comments: