Sunday, August 16, 2015

Playful Puppy - Card #1


Hi everyone!  It's been a GREAT weekend!  I've enjoyed lots of crafty time in my room.  I'm working on making a set of cards with this playful puppy digital stamp for the local humane society.  We took mom and the foster kittens back to the humane society last weekend and suddenly I have lots of time on my hands again.


This is the first card in the set.  The image was printed on white cardstock and colored in using the following copic markers:

BONE/GROUND: E40, E42, E43, E44
DOG: E30, E33, E35, E37, E39
SHADOW: B0000, BOO

I tried something I've never done before with this image.  I colored the image then scanned the image and uploaded it to photo editing software then reprinted multiples of the image. This allowed me to make multiples of the card for the humane society in less time.  The quality of the image is not as great as the original but is still very nice. 

I finished all the layouts in the 50 years album but haven't had a chance to take photos of them as it's been cloudy and raining here.  I'll share those as soon as I'm able to get photos taken.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


1 comment:

Imke said...

Cute card, Karen and i like the super matching designpaper !!