Sunday, September 20, 2015

Food & Drinks


Hi everyone! I'm back with another layout I created of my in-laws 50th anniversary open house. I started with a piece of 8x8 blue cardstock. At the top of the layout I added a piece of red patterned paper layered with a half piece of scalloped edge white cardstock. I used the white cardstock as a base for my title. Next I added two 3x4 photos. 

To give the edges of the photos of finished look I added a strip of blue patterned paper with scalloped edges and at the bottom a premade border piece with strips of patterned paper cut into banners at the bottom. I added a piece of white lace over the banner border. To finish the layout I added a white heart, red flower and gold brad.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


No comments: