Saturday, September 5, 2015

Feline Creative Sketch #2 (FCsketch002)


Hi everyone!  I'm so thankful it's a long holiday weekend.  We are in the process of painting all the walls upstairs inside our house.  Everything is moved around and at present our bedroom is in the living room.  It's like waking up on the wrong side of the house, LOL!


Today I'm sharing another cute card I made for the local humane society.  I loved the design so much I made a sketch of it to use again later on. The card base is dark brown cardstock layered with a thinner light blue cardstock I embossed with the paw prints embossing folder by Darcie.  The strips are dark brown cardstock cut 3/4 inch wide. 


Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


1 comment:

Little K Smith said...

A fab card! I love the cute pup and yummy colours!
Kelly.x