Thursday, September 17, 2015

Feline Creative Sketch #3 (FCsketch003)


Hi everyone! This is the last card in my puppy dog set I made for the local humane society. The card base is light blue layered with strips of paw print patterned paper distressed around the edges with vintage photo distress ink. At the bottom of the card I added a piece of dark brown cardstock finished on one side using the scallop edge border punch.


On this card I used the original image colored in using copic markers. I then scanned the image and re-printed multiples of the image which were used on the other cards in the set. I wrapped white crochet thread around the image before adhering it to the card base. I finished the card by adding a paw print stamped in vintage photo distress ink and fussy cut using my scissors and bone die cut from blue cardstock.


And here is the sketch I made of the card design.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


No comments: