Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Feline Creative Sketch #4 (FCsketch004)


Hi everyone!  This is the first in a set of feline cards I'm making for the local humane society.  The black cat is from the Nine Lives clear stamp set by Paper Smooches.  The patterned paper is from Close To My Heart.

The white background with black words originated from a sheet of vellum with black words.  Using a standard copy machine I copied the vellum onto white cardstock.  This way I get more miles out of the one sheet of vellum.


This is the sketch I made from the card design.


I'm entering this card in the Paper Smooches SPARKS anything goes challenge.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


1 comment:

Lisa Arana said...

absolutely love those little fish bones hanging off the bow!!! amazing little detail for one fabulous card. thank you so much for playing along with the PS SPARKS challenge.