Sunday, November 22, 2015

i {heart} sketch #127


Hi my crafty friends!  Today I'm playing along with the sketch challenge at i {heart} card sketches with a twist.  Below is this weeks sketch and the twist is to use lots of white and add color with the embellishments.  In addition to using the sketch I also did my best with the twist... I used lots of cream and brown and added a splash of blue with the sequins. 

I distressed the edges of the patterned paper and cream circles using chocolate distress ink by CTMH.  The adorable cats are die cut using the Impression Obsession Steel Dies Cat Set.


I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


7 comments:

~ginny said...

Great take on that sketch Karen - and I love the brown and crea with the pop of blue! I like that you put the die cut cats on the circles.. nice design! Thank you for sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments for our ATG + a Sentiment challenge!
~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

May Britt said...

Really cute card and loves cats

Sandra H said...

So cute! x

Cindy Groh said...

Super cute card.

Joyce Tompkins said...

Fantastic take on the sketch! Your card is beautiful and the cat die cuts are adorable :) Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Joann Williams said...

Awesome card and great take on the sketch! Love the houndstooth paper! Thank you for playing along in our Funday Friday challenge this week! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!
Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

Jennifer Greco said...

great take on the sketch! sweet thank you card, I like the different cat poses. thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments, good luck!
Jennifer, DT