Saturday, April 9, 2016

20 Below Zero


Hi everyone!  This is a layout I created of my husband and I celebrating our 24th anniversary.  We set our camera on a stand and used the self timer to take the photos.  Our anniversary seems to fall on the coldest day of the year which is the story I wanted to capture.  I used some patterned papers I had in my stash by Artic Frog.  I really liked the winter theme yet the red and pink give it a romantic feel. 

The snowflakes are chipboard pieces I painted white and coated with shimmery sprinkles to make them sparkle.  I used journaling strips to tell the story and added some blue gems to finish the layout.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is just so beautiful x

Kris Berc said...

Hi Karen! Thank you for your sweet comments about my work :) The marker that I use for journaling is just a fine tip sharpie :)
Kris

Cindy Gay said...

Love the title and subject. Good for you documenting the important event.