Sunday, September 25, 2016

Crazy Cats


Hi everyone!  Today's card was inspired by Di's Designs Challenge to use ribbon, lace and/or twine on my card and Through The Purple Haze Challenge to include a furry friends on my card.

The image is from the Crazy Cats Cling Rubber Stamps by Tim Holtz.


My card base is Kraft cardstock layered with White Cardstock and patterned paper from my stash.  The image was colored using watercolor crayons by Stampin' Up.  To embellish the card I added some twine, banners and pearls.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is really beautiful the colours are gorgeous as is the image x

Gram's Treasures said...

Adorable card...love how you have used and placed the different DP. So glad you could join us for our challenge at TTPG.
Joyce xx