Saturday, October 29, 2016

All Hallow's Eve


Hi my crafty friends! I'm back with another Halloween card today. My husband's family is really into celebrating Halloween. They go all out and decorate their yards and inside of the house. I don't decorate my house or yard but do enjoy making Halloween cards for the family.

The image used on today's card is the Scaredy Cat digital stamp by Can You Digi It. I used some patterned papers from my stash and embellished with a fun tag, some gems and black twine.


A few weeks ago one of my friends daughter's broke her arm practicing irish dancing and had to have surgery.  We spent the morning watching their other daughter and went to target that morning to pick up a get well gift for the daughter having surgery.  While there we browsed the discount section and found a set of tags... one of which I used on this card. On the tag is this All Hallow's Eve poem.  I used the poem on the inside of my Halloween cards this year.

ALL HALLOW'S EVE

Halloween is upon us… time for ghosts & ghouls and all things ghastly. Witches on their brooms and creepy kitties riding along. Jack-o-lanterns with scary faces and trick or treating at scary places. Haunted houses with bats above and silhouettes of trees who’ve lost their leaves. Mummies and zombies strolling about, scary enough to make you shout! Souls rising from their graves, it’s their night to come out and play. So if you venture out at night, please beware of all the fright. If you see a ghost, try to be brave. If you see a witch, don’t run away. It’s time to be merry and celebrate, it’s All Hallow’s Eve, the most festive night.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oooh this is just so darn cute!