Monday, November 7, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #197


Hi my crafty friends!  I want to thank the design team at CTS for the honorable mention for the card I entered in last week's sketch challenge.  A HUGE thank you to the team for making pet themed cards and dedicating the challenge as CAS(E) for a cause.


Today I'm back playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #197.  I think this sparkly paw print patterned paper is too awesome to cover up so is perfect for this week's sketch challenge.  The sentiment was stamped in memento tuxedo black and is from the cat-itude stamp set by MFT.


I die cut a small dog in coordinating cardstock and adhered it in the corner. 

That's it for today.  Hope you have a great week!


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! Great take on the sketch!