Saturday, November 5, 2016

Crazy Cat Wrinkled


Hi everyone! I'm loving playing with my new distress inks. On this card I inked up one of the images from the Crazy Cats stamp set using jet black ranger archival ink. I find that the ranger ink doesn't bleed when watercoloring.


To color the image I used spun sugar and picked raspberry on the cat, salty ocean for the cat's eye, vintage photo on the ground and very diluted salty ocean for the sky.

I had a scrap piece of white paper already crinkled so I tore one of the corners off and used that for the background.  I received a box of various patterned papers from the local animal shelter to use to make them some cards.  The pink strip I layered over the white cardstock is from that box of patterned papers.  I toe one of the edges and folded back the pieces to add some texture to it.  To embellish the card I added some sequins down the side.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!