Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Patriotic Thank You


I made this patriotic thank you card for the SCS falliday fest Operation Quiet Comfort card drive.  I wish I'd had more time to play along in more of the challenges.  Note to self... take a week off work next year for falliday fest.

This card drive is special because it reminds me of my nephew who joined the marines last week.  I'm going to make another patriotic thank you card to give him when he graduates from basics.


The American flag is a wood mounted rubber stamp by The Stamping Bug.  I used Barn Door and Salty Ocean distress ink for the flag and Walnut Stain for the thank sentiment.  To align the thank you sentiment I used the MISTI.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card! the distress look is amazing x